Friday, October 16, 2009

What will become of me

Don't know what to do or where to go, even who to turn to. I am always spinning, never knowing where I will end up, stomach nausea. cant sleep, don't eat. When faced with the one who hurts me the most I am at a loss for words, my insides screaming , why are you doing this? please give me answers, me believing that he has them, never really accursed to me before now that he does not have them that he is as lost as I am...What will become of me. What will become of US? can we make it through this storm, neither one of us can say...everyone on the outside says its over, walk away, why don't I feel this why? Why is he still here? maybe he feels as I do...What will become of me! I feel as if I cry alone, He says he cries alone too. We are to souls meant to be together tearing each other apart....Lord hear our cries... Lord hear our prays..

1 comment:

  1. THis is deep....Heaven only knows and God is listening and on your side!

    ReplyDelete