Friday, October 9, 2009

Shattered

I feel the cold come over my body, sharp daggers piercing my soul I cannot move, I am frozen. I scream for help, but no one can hear me. It feels like I am under frozen ice. My mind starts to wander into places which have caused me enormous pain as my mind is spinning out of control. I feel the ice start to climb up my body, Now not only am I losing control of my thoughts I am frozen in them, My heart is racing, I have shortness of breathe, Please please Lord Help me. At the time when I have given into the cold dark place, with ice now at my chin. I close my eyes and say unto the Lord......, Lord I am filled with your Love , Your love can Shatter any holds on my soul and your strength can break me free from any bondage, Your words can overtake the clutter in my head. Your arms can warm my spirit. My eyes open and I feel warmth, I feel freedom, I feel love. This will not break me for I am unbreakable.

No comments:

Post a Comment