Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mind Games

The Mind, Its scary how much our thoughts play out in our lives. When dealing with difficult situations the mind can either help us or hurt us. I often find myself playing mind games with myself, I'm hurt and scared but I tell myself I'm OK, I'm good I can get through this, but I feel I'm fighting my mind because My mind says, no you are not OK, you are hurt and alone and no one can help you in this situation. So it becomes a battle, a battle that starts in the mind travels down to my heart and into my soul. But what my mind doesn't know is that I wear the armor of GOD. With this armor it protects my spirit, my spirit which rises up in my soul into my heart and takes control of my mind.

They say the mind is a powerful thing..But I have to believe that my heart and soul have more power to win the battle. So this is a battle I will always fight. Never giving up, always believing, never surrendering. FAITH has made me UNBREAKABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment